Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Exams

As you can see, there are 44 books on my kitchen table right now. This is only a field station; at the base camp for the books in my office there are probably four times as many in the "exam lists" pile.



And now is the time, or almost the time, to mobilize all these massed forces: my written exams will start Friday morning and end 72 hours and 30 pages later. I don't feel prepared, but I do feel ready and excited.

I'll be in kind of a weird state and don't know if I'll be too busy to take breaks or so busy I need breaks. But I do know that any messages, funny stories, cute pictures, brilliant ideas, and general good karma would be lovingly received.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Since you are one of the smartest, most clear-thinking (raised by wolves, remember?) people I know, you don't need this, but Good Luck!!!!

Megan Savage said...

good luck moose! may the girl huns be with you!