Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Today

was a banner day: I got my first ever text message from a student! I think that banner is actually the one carried by the first horseman of the apocalypse. Or, as the student would say, the 1st hrsmn of the apclyps.

Today I graded a whole bunch of papers, and I have 18 more to go. I also have to plan my class, but I'm going to do that at the gym (running in place helps me think.)

My proudest accomplishment of the day, however, is not the grading but the fact that I cleaned out my school email account. It was such a mess I couldn't find anything! I always think cyber-housework is kind of funny.

Today my office mates (friends) and I scheduled our holiday party and concluded that my cat is part bear. It's raining and my feet are cold and when I finish typing this I have to go outside, and lo, I'm finding myself with lots to say.

No comments: