Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Questions

1. How tall am I? Could I have spent my 20s still growing? I've always thought 5'6", but comparisons with other people definitely suggest I am taller than that. Which would be awesome.

2. Are these things even poems?

3. Are the tomatoes meant to be orange, or will they get red eventually? (They taste pretty good orange.)

4. Where should E and I go to look for a cat? And what if my cat doesn't like me? It will like me, right?

5. Is there any way to stop the days from getting shorter again?

6. What are the chances that the envelope with just my poems and no rejection slip or note could be anything other than a rejection?

7. How long until the ridiculous scrapes I inflicted on myself by falling while running on a little path in the dark will heal?

8. How excited am I that Sisterkins is coming back into the country TODAY??!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5: Move to southern hemishpere.

Leslie said...

1. My Dr. just told me I was an inch taller than I thought. I shouted Wahoo! and then she mentioned that I was wearing shoes. Sigh. Still 5'2".

2. YES! And I want to read them.

3. dunno, but any tomato you've grown yourself is a million times better than one you buy. i think the sun might be the magic missing ingredient for turning tomatoes red. it works for human skin.

4. Local shelters, petfinder.com. Both my dogs came via petfinder. Both seem to like me, though one abandons me immediately if I have houseguests. Not sure if he likes the guests better or doesn't want to give up sleeping in "his" bed.

5. Get up earlier and earlier. Yuck. This is a bad way.

Anonymous said...

#3: The roygbiv of tomatoes definitely includes orange, known for delectablity and high levels of lycopene.