Friday, June 08, 2007

Good Morning!

As of this afternoon, my first year of school is finished! I have to apologize because I have been MIA for at least the past week as I cowered in a hole and put off writing and then wrote my seminar papers. My phone is now back on. If you called me, I will call you back and apologize personally.

But let me just tell you for a second what I did in the last 24 hours. In 24 hours, I conceived of, researched, and wrote a perfectly respectable--in fact, I think quite insightful--twelve-page seminar paper. Perhaps that impresses you. Just wait. In the same 24 hours I also: got a full night's sleep, tutored my high school student, ran 4 and half miles, AND put in a serious effort partying not only at the College Inn but also at Earl's. I'm a machine!

And now it's over for a while. From now on, this blog is going to be all about my tomato plants.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomato plants are hot!
smiles!

Megan Savage said...

wow, apparently, you rock. congrats on leaving the 1st year in your wake.