Friday, February 23, 2007

Little Envelope

No one else puts good writing news on their blogs, I've noticed (though I wish you would), but I'm going to throw good taste to the wind and say . . . oh my god, insta-acceptance! Three poems! I sent out my A-list to a lot of journals, and my three maybe best poems are now, after so many trips through the mail, TAKEN! (Heart, Dog, and Web, if you're keeping track at home.) It's awesome and weird--I feel like I need to write some more, stat. I also need to withdraw the poems from 5,000 places. EEEEE!

6 comments:

Megan Savage said...

where oh where, dear friend?

Anonymous said...

neat-o

Leslie said...

Yay Hurray!!!

Where did they find a home?

If heart is the one I'm thinking of, I love that poem! And I think others (read me here) would put up good news if they had any.

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

oooo!! ooooooo!! Claws in the air!!

Anonymous said...

Doing a little dance of joy for you!

Keep Your Fork, There's Pie said...

Ah! Greatness will out. I miss you and your poems. Those in particular and all the other ones in general.