Thursday, February 15, 2007

Secret Agent

So far I've always been one of those people who uses my current school email as my main account . . . but now my academic heart is so divided that it seems wisest to leave the .edu for more stable pastures. Therefore, my new email address is sarah.ann.stove@gmail.com. So far, I like it. So you can email me there, though both my academic emails also still work. IMPORTANT NOTE: It's not really "stove." It's really my real last name. This is a ridiculous precaution, yes, but the stay-anonymous game appeals to the secret agent in me.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 6 am to register for classes. In a major innovation, new this quarter, we can now do the registration online instead of acually having to go to campus at 6 am. There is suddenly an embarrassment of poetry riches and I don't know what to choose.

Tonight is the last night of HenHen's 20s. Earlier today, I picked up a copy of The Iowa Review that was lying around my department and read her poem in it, and loved it (again), especially the word banister. Happy Birthday, HenHen!

No comments: