Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pros and Cons

Pro: Very few students are bringing their papers to the tutoring center tonight.
Con: That's because it's snowing.

Pro: Greenie is amazing at snow driving, and I am quite experienced at it myself.
Con: None of that helps with the bone chill.

Pro: I'm having an enjoyable fantasy of teaching scansion to my fellow grad students during my presentation tomorrow.
Con: They probably need it, and I'm not actually going to do it.

Con: I really don't know what I want to say about Matthew Arnold and my paper needs to get done by Tuesday at the latest.
Pro: There is no pro here.

Pro: I had a really nice dinner with the HenHens last night.
Con: HenHen herself is not here.

Con: I have to tutor at 9 am tomorrow.
Pro: We're going to watch a movie!

1 comment:

Zanni said...

I'm so jealous it's snowing! Maybe school will be cancelled!! I wish I was up there. I seriously, SERIOUSLY don't know if I can make it through this last week and a half with my students. SERIOUSLY. I might go completely insane. THEY ARE BUGGING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.