Saturday, October 21, 2006

This book I'm editing

(I *love* saying that phrase!) is full of interesting copyediting questions like, does one capitalize WTF? The Ultimate Authority (Josh) says yes. And what about "rhcp"? Capitalized, it looks like that bovine growth hormone thing that organic yogurt claims not to have.

Hen, you will be pleased to know that tomororw, I am invited to a party in honor of a new kitten. "The Kitten Party," we're calling it. I want a kitten too, but I've noticed in myself a distinct lack of certainty that the world will continue in a recognizable form for more than a week or so in the future, and that's no condition in which to get a pet.

1 comment:

Zanni said...

I wish I could go to the kitten party. You should bring the new kitten a little charm for his/her collar. Something that makes a statement. HenHen's got his gay pride flag. Maybe this kitty should have an anti-war medallion.