Monday, October 23, 2006

Another Late Night

I'm in the middle of putting together my second presentation (for the other class this time). This one's not a "report"; I have to "lead a discussion." I shouldn't be nervous about this at all, since you can't shut me up even when I haven't read the material twice (or even once). But in my head I'm calling it a presentation, and that means I have to be super prepared, including with pictures and things to say about them. I'm an almost religious believer in the visual aid.

Anyway, my plan is to suggest that the secondary reading is wrong (which it is), so I'm hoping to get some points for hubris. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visual aids were practically invented by religious believers! (See under "lurid symbols of Catholicism.") Good luck tomorrow.