Thursday, August 17, 2006

Progress

Today I packed up a significant portion of the stuff in my room. It's weird. Where there used to be a wall of books, there is now a wall of boxes. I got supermarket boxes, so I'm now looking at three boxes of mozzarella cheese, two of snap-pea crisps (one Caesar flavored), two of Melissa's vacuum-packed beets, and one of hornet and wasp killer. Along with a bunch left over from my last move. I packed sixteen boxes today, all but two of books. So now it's official. I'm moving.

If all works out according to plan, my 2-bedroom apartment will be in the basement of this house. Nice, huh?



Tomorrow I'm going to do something I've never done before without HenHen: go to the Paul Mitchell Beauty School for a haircut. It'll make me sad to be there on my own.

5 comments:

Keep Your Fork, There's Pie said...

oooh, nice house. nice tree! i can't wait to see you in front of it instead of the girl who's standing there now!

Zanni said...

Ohhhhhhhh, Paul Mitchell. You should just save your haircuts for when you visit us and we can go together. Also, I just found out there's a Paul Mitchell in Seattle! So when I come up we can go there. But, really, I'm going to miss going to the Costa Mesa one with you. The house looks AWESOME! Where is it? I'll be seeing you so soon!

Megan Savage said...

It's beautiful.

Keep Your Fork, There's Pie said...

Hey, Jack who we met at Squaw tagged me with a list of questions to answer about books. I'm passing it on no backfire to you so you have even more to do this week in preparation for moving. If you needed to procrastinate, here's your vehicle!

Anonymous said...

Here's what you should wear to bed in your new place. They're like renter's insurance for the soul.

http://www.armorofgodpjs.com/