Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Can you get it at CVS?

So LOC asked for my CV to help her write my recommendation, and I realized that I don't really know the difference between a CV and a resume, except that I have one and not the other. I think a resume is specifically your employment history, and a CV is more like "professional" stuff, conferences, publications and the like. Haha. Is that right? At least it allows me to finally remove WAND and Camp Favorite...why can't I ever work places without silly names?

At the end of the page I was listing all my little committee and planning stuff, since I'm trying to sell myself as a good contributor to grad student life... and it seems wrong not to include that I've thrown several successful parties at which grad students have mingled and enjoyed themselves. I have a chimenea*! That must count for something, right?

*Broken, but still!

1 comment:

Zanni said...

The chimenea counts for a whole fuckin lot! Miss you TONS. The trip is...weird...