Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My perfect life

I'm red as a tomato, surrounded by teenagers, and not making much headway on my interview. But if I can work out the kinks, it still really is my perfect life.

In the morning, I bike along the water to the CWB and teach sailing classes till 1, then I bike home and work on my reading and writing projects. My cat is great, my garden is growing, it's still light at 10:00 pm, B&R are safely married despite all my crying, I know more people in Seattle than ever before, I'm doing no work but work I love, and I'm going to Mexico! Still, I've been feeling a little sad, and missing people from the other parts of my life. I wish I were better at long-distance communication. If anyone I haven't talked to in a long time is reading this--well, I have probably been thinking about you and missing you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tummy.
Hey! I recognize something on your wall.

Leslie said...

Yay sailing classes! Yay writing projects!

Yay light at 10 p.m.

I've been thinking about you, wishing you well.

Anonymous said...

me too