Saturday, May 17, 2008

Today

Part of me would like to say heartfelt things about the return to blogging, or give a real update, but really I just want to list the line-up of my new band so that you can share in its delightful eclecticism: the singer and songwriter, who plays baritone ukulele, my friend in the English department who plays bass, a drummer, a percussionist who plays a suitcase and various objects he carries in it, a guy who beatboxes, a flute player, and me (playing cello). We played three shows today (one on the radio, one at the Fremont troll, and one in a regular venue). It was a record-breakingly summery, and thus festive, day. Yesterday I rode my new bike all around Seattle, including to a beach barbecue, and that was also festive and wonderful.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Sarah's back and with what sounds like an awesome new band!