Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I admit this is cheating, but

I really wanted to get my Pound paper to 10 pages tonight, so I just pressed the return key a whole bunch of times. It worked! Unfortunately, most of those pages cover about six different possible introductions. My hope is to repurpose most of it somehow. I finally got going when I realized why I like the section I'm writing about so much: animals! (I am officially "the girl who sees the animal in everything.") The few pages I'm writing about contain: feathers, paws, dolphins, stags, sheep, an ancient Buddhist monk famous for animal paintings, horses, birds, lions, spiders, scorpions, an owl, wagtail, firefox, more horses, dogs, goats, cats, lizards, more dolphins, squirrels, bluejays, serpents, worms, snakes, another serpent, eels, rams, birds, a black cat, a water-bug, still more birds, and finally “two mice and a moth my guides." What's not to love? (Kitcat loves it so much he chewed the page.)

Today I was on campus 8:30 am-11 pm. 8 hours in the same windowless building reading student papers. But I got a special visit!

No comments: