Monday, December 03, 2007

Coming Soon . . .

Democracy! Watch this space! Vote for your favorite cat name!! (A list of choices will appear with the official poll, but if you have any suggestions about what should be on the list, please let me and little nameless know.)

Tomorrow for the last time I head into my crazy midweek dash. This week will be especially bad . . . I'm even double-booked several times. Here's my schedule: Teach, Proust-Meeting with Adviser-Seattle Review Meeting, Pedagogy, Run Home to Feed the Cat, Tutor Till Midnight, Run Home to Sleep, Ezra Pound, Office Hours, Run Home to Feed the Cat, Tutor Till Midnight, Run Home to Sleep, Teach, Proust-Reindeer Sweater Office Party-Pedagogy, Grad Pub! We crossed the international date line a few times in there, so that brings us to Thursday night. It actually doesn't sound so bad. This makes me feel a little better. Now to make a peer review handout.

No comments: