Monday, October 08, 2007

My Articulate Friends

Ever since I didn't get around to getting rid of my reluctantly created facebook account, I've been slowly collecting friends. I'm not very close with most of them, but my stalkerish side has discovered that it's still fun to find out what they're doing via the "friend update" feature, wherein, for those of you who are behind the times in your social networking knowledge, people fill in whatever they want and it appears on their friends' "News Feed" in a format like "Sarah Ann Stove is . . . not getting very much sleep these days," or whatever.

The three latest updates inform me, and I quote, that:

Friend 1 is aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend 2 is blah, blah, pooped, rrrrrmm!

Friend 3 is AAAAAAAUGHH!!!

It's so great to stay in touch.

No comments: