Sunday, July 08, 2007

Life Changes

Today my landlords/housemates and I spontaneously cut down a tree. My apartment now gets about 300% more light, and it's amazing. The sum total of the tree is now a big pile of leaves and stick and a nicely stacked woodpile for the firepit. Then we had a barbeque. Pretty much, it was awesome. Also, I bought on craigslist a $20 loveseat that becomes a (double) bed, so now if you come visit me, you will have a place to sleep. So I recommend that you do come visit me. The tomato plants are going wild, and I also am growing basil, thai basil, sage, pineapple sage, thyme, rosemary, oregano, mint, and peppermint, and they're all doing beautifully.

Last weekend I went to weddings both Saturday and Sunday. In different way both were fantastic. Here is a picture of me, sisterkins, Kate (the guest of honor), and two new friends bridesmaiding it up in New York.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look fabulous!