Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mean grumpiness

Monday nights, post tutoring, are all the same. I sit in the kitchen, I eat some approximation of dinner, I flit around the internet, and I think about my apartment getting broken into. It was a Monday night that that happened, and I had blogged some cheerfully inane ephemera about tutoring that in retrospect looks self-satisfied and clueless. Hindsight. Changes things. So now as I write this I think, what will this look like to me if two hours from now I have a traumatic experience? I guess that's not so hard to figure out . . . it will look like self-satisfied, clueless meta-ephemera.

In other news, I'm going to train with two friends for a half-marathon. We're also going to run a 5K in Vancouver (Canada) in a few weeks just for the hell of it. In still other (pseudo-) news, I've been super social recently. However, I'm experiencing an strong wave of misanthropy. Not toward individuals, mostly . . . and not really toward the species either. Maybe I just mean grumpiness.

No comments: