Monday, January 29, 2007

What a good blogger! You're a good, good blogger!

Obviously I have been talking to the poodles for too long.

Having been tagged weeks ago to reveal five little known facts about myself, I have decided to reveal them one at a time, as I think of them. Here's fact #1:

I almost always read the Sunday New York Times on Saturday. The magazine, my primo destination, is usually online by about 8:00 pm west coast time, and Josh won't be surprised to learn that the first part of the magazine I read is the Ethicist column, even though I think Randy Cohen's kind of a lightweight. Even more extreme, I usually read the Sunday Styles on Friday (though not the wedding announcements, because they don't post until Saturday), and also the book review.

There. Now you know.

No comments: