Friday, January 26, 2007

My Electrolytes

I have a sports medicine appointment on Monday, and in anticipation of being forbidden to run any more I ran really fast for a really long time (for me) today, and then felt so sick I had to repair to my bed with a bottle of Gatorade. Things are much better now and I'm getting ready to dog-sit for Henhen's poodle cousins.

Today I was thinking about and wanting to share the best overheard cell phone conversation ever. I think about it every time I call someone else with my name. It was overheard by Emily while we were drivng up to Seattle, at a roadside attraction in olive country, and went something like this: "Judy, this is Judy. Do you like olives?"

Can you tell I am trying to model good blog behavior here? Just keep posting . . .

2 comments:

Megan Savage said...

Trying! More to come!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you understand who you're working for.