Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Miss You Pig Pig

Today I received as a housewarming gift a picture frame that says this. The frame contains a photo of Pig Pig, her sister, and her mother. Pig Pig loves it.

Speaking of which, in Portland, my sister and I ate the biggest pieces of sushi I've ever seen. Like, we each ate a whole eel. Earlier, HenHen and I hauled wood, which, to me, was very exciting. It involved a tractor.

My papers are finally done. On the way down to Portland, driving on the dark highway in a complete hour-of-sleep post-parade fog, I got mad at myself because I remembered that I used the word "examine" twice in one paragraph and never went back to fix it. In a far worse, but less obvious, transgression, I also made up a citation I didn't have time to look up. I mean, the information came from the book I cited, it just probably was not on page 49. But since I have the library's only copy of the book, I think I'm safe from fact-checking. I felt evil. It was satisfying.

No comments: