Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Some Facts About Right Now

There are eight empty water or coffee glasses scattered around my room

I'm excited to teach Hunter S Thompson tomorrow

I don't even know why I write poems

I hope it rains again tomorrow

Today I spent six hours trying to go running and never went

The plant on my desk has almost doubled in height in the past couple of weeks

I'm going through a crossword puzzle phase

I'm quietly in a panic about next year and the rest of my life

I can't help wondering why Milton doesn't just say what he means

I'm sorry I bailed on karaoke tonight

I may not be low-maintenance after all

Doonesbury is genius

Hen and I are going to Austin in a week and one day

March starts tomorrow and I have no idea what it will bring

Stability is very scary and very alluring

I like to IM

Obligations stress me out way beyond reason

I'm really grateful for the people around me

Everyone should have a stuffed animal

No comments: