Friday, January 06, 2006

"Southern California Needs to Get a Grip"

New class: Punctual, enthusiastic, outgoing, and they even nod politely when I talk. No one seemed to notice that I'm not a journalist even though I thought I had written that fact across my forehead in glitter paint. Thumbs up.

Sisterkins: Battling the evils of the GRE and soaking up vitamin D before returning to frozen Beijing, which is having its coldest winter on record. Has declared room "cozy."

Rubber plant: Trying out life on the patio; moving several times a day to keep in the sun, and seeming to enjoy this.

Chiminea: Soon to become the new home of the rubber plant?

New chiminea: to be purchased with Christmas money for Sisterkins-is-visiting party. Or probably a firebowl, actually.

Faultline website: looking fine!

My first Faultline interview: To be conducted tomorrow, concurrently with evils of GRE.

Us: Ready for hanging out after stresses of Saturday.

No comments: