Monday, November 21, 2005

Step Aerobics

How does something like this happen to a person? You're just living your life, and then . . . you're bouncing and waving your arms around like a maniac and doing push-ups on the Resist-o-ball. (I'm not kidding, this is apparently the terminology.)

My new mantra, "I am a person who does not procrastinate," has not gotten me very far so far. But the whole problem with not procrastinating--you're never done, there's always something else not to procrastinate about--also means I keep getting another chance to do better.

I have rarely felt so unintellectual. I miss thinking, but it seems very far away. Maybe a nice quiet Thanksgiving with Twin Peaks and some applications will help.

2 comments:

Megan Savage said...

Step aerobics is my limit. Anything else. I can't get over the fact that it's like dance only not. I keep feeling like I should just be dancing. Because what's the point otherwise? But I heart the big balls though, so it's strength and core for me - I think any class is more fun if you get to play with a big red ball.

Zanni said...

Yeah, I agree about the dance thing. You go Equinoctial! I can't effing believe I just typed "you go." Time to put myself to sleep.