Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sloth and Whimsy

I want to write a song about my two favorite vices.

I came back from Squaw all ambitious, but there's something about Irvine that sucks that spirit out of me. Neither LOC nor Piercing Blue Eyes has gotten back to me, plus my LOC paper turns out not to be, upon rereading, very good. I did get a bulletin board so I'd have a place for Brenda Hillman's business card.

A few weeks ago I got my bike tuned up, and they replaced the big moutainbikeish back tire with a little road bike tire. It rides fine, but looks ridiculous, so today I'm going to ride down to the shop to get it switched out, and then, I think, jump in the ocean. And then it's time for Spacey's Big Smog Adventure.

Also, I have this idea for a sangria slushie.

1 comment:

Zanni said...

I'd do just about anything for a sangria slushie about now. It's so frigging hot here. Sorry about getting cut off last night. I'll try to call soon.

Oh, and, yeah, Piercing Blue minus the seersucker. Good point!