Sunday, August 21, 2005

BLARS

The Bread Loaf version of SARS, otherwise known as a cold. I have it. Also have already had first embarassing emotional breakdown. It's raining. My laundry's all dirty. The poem I workshopped may be unredeemable, and I have probably never finished any other poem ever. My work at the coffee station this morning didn't measure up to my headwaiter's standards. I skipped the party but still stayed up till 2:00 drinking wine even though I had to get up at 6:00. My saturation point for literary insight has been reached and it's only day 5. When spoken to, I can only jibber in response. Plus there's a dance tonight in the barn.


Why does all this this add up to such a good time?

2 comments:

Megan Savage said...

Feel better, dear. I wish we could talk soon. Maybe we could IM?

Anonymous said...

The marvelous thing is that you can still redeem yourself through the force of ever lucid and amusing blog entries. 10 points for lift!